Every second counts when it comes to sharing critical information during severe weather. Baron Weather has been helping meteorologists reach the public for nearly 30 years with their storm tracking tools. Steve Bray, Baron's New Director of Broadcast Meteorology, explains the importance of using atmosphere data to time storm threats as early as possible.
Plus, J-P Dice and Bray discuss why Huntsville, Ala was the perfect place for Baron to call home.
Hear new episodes of Behind the Front each Wednesday. Keep up with the show here.
You can also subscribe and download the show on some of your favorite podcast streaming apps.
And if you have any questions or topics you'd like to hear discussed on the show, email us at email@example.com. If you're enjoying the show, be sure to rate/review the podcast on your favorite podcast streaming app.
- Ep. 1 - Storm Anxiety
- Ep. 2 - False Alarms
- Ep. 3 - Forecasting Fears
- Ep. 4 - April 27th Tornadoes
- Ep. 5 - Warning Sirens
- Ep. 6 - Tornado Paths & Storm Chasing
- Ep. 7 - Women in STEM
- Ep. 8 - Alabama Meteorologists
- Ep. 9 - Air Quality
- Ep. 10 - Hurricane Hunter Pilot
- Ep. 11 - Predicting Hurricanes
- Ep. 12 - The Ballad of Wes Wyatt
- Ep. 13 - The Unusual Nature of AL Weather
- Ep. 14 - Children in hot cars
- Ep. 15 - Is the heat making you depressed?
- Ep. 16 - The Folklore of Fred Hunter
- Ep. 17 - Snowmaggedon - What went wrong?
- Ep. 18 - The Seal of Approval
- Ep. 19 - The Future of Weather in the Media