How long has Fred Hunter been covering the weather? He was forecasting storm fronts before there was even a weather wall to stand in front of! You'll enjoy hearing all about how Fred Hunter is Absolutely Alabama, and absolutely one of a kind.
Hear new episodes of Behind the Front each Wednesday. Keep up with the show here.
You can also subscribe and download the show on some of your favorite podcast streaming apps.
And if you have any questions or topics you'd like to hear discussed on the show, email us at email@example.com. If you're enjoying the show, be sure to rate/review the podcast on your favorite podcast streaming app.
- Ep. 1 - Storm Anxiety
- Ep. 2 - False Alarms
- Ep. 3 - Forecasting Fears
- Ep. 4 - April 27th Tornadoes
- Ep. 5 - Warning Sirens
- Ep. 6 - Tornado Paths & Storm Chasing
- Ep. 7 - Women in STEM
- Ep. 8 - Alabama Meteorologists
- Ep. 9 - Air Quality
- Ep. 10 - Hurricane Hunter Pilot
- Ep. 11 - Predicting Hurricanes
- Ep. 12 - The Ballad of Wes Wyatt
- Ep. 13 - The Unusual Nature of AL Weather
- Ep. 14 - Children in hot cars
- Ep. 15 - Is the heat making you depressed?