In part two of the Psychology of Heat, J-P Dice and Dr. Josh discuss the things you can do to combat the summer blues. Plus, have you ever heard of thermophobia? Learn more about it in this week's episode. And check out part one of the Psychology of Heat here.
Hear new episodes of Behind the Front each Wednesday. Keep up with the show here.
You can also subscribe and download the show on some of your favorite podcast streaming apps.
And if you have any questions or topics you'd like to hear discussed on the show, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you're enjoying the show, be sure to rate/review the podcast on your favorite podcast streaming app.
- Ep. 1 - Storm Anxiety
- Ep. 2 - False Alarms
- Ep. 3 - Forecasting Fears
- Ep. 4 - April 27th Tornadoes
- Ep. 5 - Warning Sirens
- Ep. 6 - Tornado Paths & Storm Chasing
- Ep. 7 - Women in STEM
- Ep. 8 - Alabama Meteorologists
- Ep. 9 - Air Quality
- Ep. 10 - Hurricane Hunter Pilot
- Ep. 11 - Predicting Hurricanes
- Ep. 12 - The Ballad of Wes Wyatt
- Ep. 13 - The Unusual Nature of AL Weather
- Ep. 14 - Children in hot cars