Kathleen Phillips: Cinnamon Roasted Pecans
Published: Apr. 11, 2023 at 10:26 AM CDT
Cinnamon Roasted Pecans
- 1 large egg white
- 1/3 cup cinnamon sugar
- 1 pound pecan halves (4 cups)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Whisk the egg white in a large bowl with a whisk or a fork until frothy; add pecans and sugar mixture. Stir until the pecans are well coated.
- Pour the coated pecans onto a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper or silicone baking mat or aluminum foil. If using aluminum foil, coat it with cooking spray.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Carefully stir with a thin spatula. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until the egg white and sugar creates a crunchy coating and the pecans are toasted.
Copyright 2023 WBRC. All rights reserved.