Village Tavern Brioche French Toast
Brioche French toast is an easy recipe for a sweet start to the day.
Yield: 1 Portion
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Each Brioche Bread, sliced 2″
- As Needed French Toast Batter (Recipe Below)
- 1 Cup Fresh Strawberries (Slices or halves) or any fresh berries
- As needed powdered sugar
1. Pre-heat oven to 250 F.
2. In a non-stick large sauté pan over medium heat, place 2 Tablespoon of butter.
3. Dip sliced Brioche in French Toast Batter making sure to drain excess batter.
4. Place it in the sauté pan and cook each side for 3 minutes, until golden.
5. Place the pan in the oven and continue to cook for 3 more minutes.
6. Cut each slice into half. Arrange the triangle pieces on a plate.
7. Dust with powdered sugar. Serve with fresh berries, if desired.
French Toast Batter
Yield: Approximately 3 Cups
- 8 Each Eggs, whole
- 2 Cups Half & Half
- 1 ½ Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
- ½ Cup Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Salt
1. Crack eggs into mixing bowl. Whisk well.
2. Add remaining ingredients and blend well
3. Refrigerate covered until ready to use.
Get news alerts in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store or subscribe to our email newsletter here.
Copyright 2022 WBRC. All rights reserved.