Village Tavern Brioche French Toast
Brioche French toast is an easy recipe for a sweet start to the day.
Yield: 1 Portion
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Each Brioche Bread, sliced 2″
- As Needed French Toast Batter (Recipe Below)
- 1 Cup Fresh Strawberries (Slices or halves) or any fresh berries
- As needed powdered sugar
1. Pre-heat oven to 250 F.
2. In a non-stick large sauté pan over medium heat, place 2 Tablespoon of butter.
3. Dip sliced Brioche in French Toast Batter making sure to drain excess batter.
4. Place it in the sauté pan and cook each side for 3 minutes, until golden.
5. Place the pan in the oven and continue to cook for 3 more minutes.
6. Cut each slice into half. Arrange the triangle pieces on a plate.
7. Dust with powdered sugar. Serve with fresh berries, if desired.
French Toast Batter
Yield: Approximately 3 Cups
- 8 Each Eggs, whole
- 2 Cups Half & Half
- 1 ½ Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
- ½ Cup Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Salt
1. Crack eggs into mixing bowl. Whisk well.
2. Add remaining ingredients and blend well
3. Refrigerate covered until ready to use.
Copyright 2022 WBRC. All rights reserved.