BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WBRC) - Jefferson County Department of Health is hiring temporary staff to help fight COVID-19.
The agency is looking for Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Certified Medical Assistants and Paramedics who are interested in working on a temporary basis.
• Registered Nurses must be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Alabama, or a state with reciprocity.
• Licensed Practical Nurses must be currently licensed by the Alabama Board of Nursing.
• Medical Assistants must be currently certified as a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) by the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) or Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) by the National Healthcare Association (NHA).
• Paramedics must possess a current Paramedic License and National Registry certification
• All applicants must have a current CPR certification
If you are interested in any of these positions, click on this link.