TUSCALOOSA COUNTY, Ala. (WBRC) - West Alabama Works is planning to host a virtual hiring event with DCH Health System on Thursday, Aug. 13 through Sunday, Aug. 16. The event will target registered nurses and entry-level positions.
“They have a critical need for registered nurses and entry level healthcare workers,” Tara Bullock, a marketing and communications coordinator with West Alabama Works and the Chamber of Commerce of West Alabama, said there are openings that need to filled immediately.
“Our hospital is in need of nurses and other healthcare workers as they continue to fight this virus. We’re so thankful for all DCH has done to combat COVID-19, so we are committed to recruiting a strong workforce for them,” said Chamber of Commerce of West Alabama COO and West Alabama Works Executive Director Donny Jones.
DCH has immediate openings for the following positions with signing bonuses:
- Registered Nurse: $10,000 Signing Bonus, MED/SURG; $5,000 Signing Bonus, Dialysis Home Health
- Patient Care Assistant, $1,000 Signing Bonus
- Patient Safety Companion, $1,000 Signing Bonus
- Food Service, $250 Signing Bonus
- EVS Housekeeper, $250 Signing Bonus
If applicants have any questions, you are encouraged to reach out to West Alabama Works on Facebook, or call/text 205-735-9675.