2 Tablespoons Canola Oil
14 oz. wt. Delmonico Ribeye
Black Pepper Mix
1. Oil steak completely, then season with kosher salt and pepper mix.
2. Place on clean grill, and mark on both sides.
3. Brush with melted butter, season with kosher salt and pepper mix.
4. Place cooked steak on plate. Add desired side dish.
AU POIVRE SAUCE
1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
1 cup Shallots, sliced 1/8″
1 cup Red Wine
1 Tbsp. Beef Base
4 cups Heavy Cream
¾ tsp. Kosher Salt
¼ cup Brandy
¼ cup Cognac
1. Pre-heat sauce pot with oil. Then cook shallots until tender and translucent.
2. Deglaze with red wine and reduce to 2 Tbsp.
3. Next, add beef base and heavy cream.
4. Reduce by 1/4.
5. Finish sauce with Kosher salt, brandy and cognac.