1 whole chicken cut in half
1/2 yellow onion – julienne sliced
1/2 bell peppers-each color: green, yellow and red-julienne sliced
Chef Ron's Poultry Seasoning
1/2 cup honey mustard
1/2 cup barbeque sauce
1 1/2 cups (12 oz. bottle) beer
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Wash the chicken and all produce.
3. Cut the chicken in half and set aside.
4. Cut the peppers and onions in Julianne slices.
5. Season the chicken on both sides with Chef Ron's poultry seasoning and place in a baking dish.
6. Add the sliced peppers and onions on top of the chicken. And then, pour the beer over the chicken .
7. Drizzle the honey mustard and BBQ sauce on the chicken. Place the dish in the oven.
8. Bake for 1 ½ hour on 350 degrees. Remove from oven and let it rest for five minutes.
9. Place the drunk chicken on a serving dish. Serve with your favorite sides.