BIRMINGHAM, AL (WBRC) - Behind the Front is turning one! We’re celebrating the special occasion by revisiting some of the biggest moments from the first year of the show. J-P Dice recaps a handful of the 50+ episodes released in the last 12 months. Learn about storm PTSD, spotting fake weather posts on Facebook, what went wrong with the Snowmaggedon forecasts, and much more.
Below you’ll find what episodes are featured in the special and their timestamp. If you want hear the full conversation for any of them just click their link.
- (1:00) - Episode #1: Storm Anxiety w/ Dr. Josh Klapow
- (5:30) - Episode #48: The Lee County Tornado w/ Josh Johnson, WSFA 12 Chief Meteorologist
- (8:45) - Episode #30: Hurricane Michael vs. Fred Hunter w/ Fred Hunter
- (13:20) - Episode #17: Snowmaggedon – What went wrong? w/ Dr. Tim Coleman
- (17:10) - Episode #49: The Year of Rain w/ Jill Gilardi
- (21:35) - Episode #42: Fake Winter Weather Posts w/ Wes Wyatt
- (26:28) - Episode #32: Gary England - Tornado Alley Icon w/ Gary England
This episode of Behind the Front is brought to you by Durante Home Exteriors.
Click Here or Call (205) 956-4110 to learn how Durante can help protect your home from the weather.
Hear new episodes of Behind the Front each Wednesday. Keep up with the show here.
You can also subscribe and download the show on some of your favorite podcast streaming apps.
And if you have any questions or topics you’d like to hear discussed on the show, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’re enjoying the show, be sure to rate/review the podcast on your favorite podcast streaming app.