1 Cup Ricotta cheese
2 Cups Monterey Jack cheese divided
Salt and pepper
6 6-inch flour tortillas
3 Cups mild salsa
6 Ounces COOKED TURKEY BREAST thinly sliced
3/4 Cup corn niblets drained
6 Tablespoons fresh cilantro chopped
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9-inch round baking dish.
2. In a small bowl, combine ricotta, 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, salt and pepper.
3. Place 2 tortillas in the bottom of the baking dish. Spread 1 cup of the salsa over tortillas, layer the following in the order as listed: 2 ounces of turkey slices, top with 1/4 cup corn, 2/3 cup of the cheese mixture and 2 tablespoons cilantro. Repeat 2 more times for a total of 3 layers.
4. Top with the remaining 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese.
5. Cover with foil and bake for 12 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and slightly browned. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Makes 6 servings.
-- Recipe provided by the National Turkey Federation.