FULTONDALE, AL (WBRC) - As strong storms move through the area, several communities have open storm shelters.
Here is a list we have so far:
- 419 Spring Street
- Pratt City Park - 1331 Third Street, Pratt City
- Jimmie Hudson Park, 305 Pratt Highway, Pratt City
- Smithfield Estates, 1707 Huntington Drive, Smithfield
- Blountsville Shelter: Located next to Blountsville Town Hall on Lee Street West.
- Cleveland Shelter: Located by Cleveland Town Park on Park Road.
- Locust Fork Shelter : Located at the Locust Fork Fire Department on Town Hall Road.
- Snead Shelter: Located behind Snead Piggly Wiggly on McCall Street.
- West Storm Shelter: 2600 Walker Chapel Road next to Fire Station 2
- Central Storm Shelter: 3220 Hubbert Drive across from Fultondale Elementary School
- Addison Fire Department
- Upshaw Fire Department
- Municipal Building
- Double Springs First Baptist
- Winston County Courthouse Basement
- Mt. Carmel Baptist Church
- City Hall
- 1206 10th Avenue
- 930 4th Avenue
- 2324 14th Avenue
- Helicon Fire Department
- 3rd Street Storm Shelter
- Natural Bridge Community Center
Volunteers will be at each location for any assistance.
We will continue to update this story as authorities alert us to open shelters.