4 Pelham students treated at hospital after ingesting detergent - WBRC FOX6 News - Birmingham, AL

BREAKING

4 Pelham students treated at hospital after ingesting detergent

Pelham High School. (Source: pelhamcityschools.org) Pelham High School. (Source: pelhamcityschools.org)
PELHAM, AL (WBRC) -

Officials with Pelham City Schools say four students at Pelham High School were treated after ingesting detergent.

The incident happened Thursday and involved what they say was the "suspected ingestion of detergent dissolved in water."

We're told the students were taken by parents or ambulance to an area hospital as a precautionary measure for further evaluation.

All of the students have been treated and released.

Copyright 2018 WBRC. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly