WALKER COUNTY, AL (WBRC) - Authorities in Walker County are investigating a deadly electrical incident.
It happened Friday morning in Nauvoo on Nauvoo Road. A burned RV was on the scene.
Walker County Coroner Joey Vick identified the victim as 42-year-old James Spencer.
Vick says Spencer's likely cause of death was cardiac arrest due to electrocution.
Authorities say Spencer and another man were in the RV when it caught fire.
A witness on scene says power lines were down in that area, but Vick cannot confirm if that was related to the fire.