1 box rigatoni pasta
1 stick butter
1 cup heavy cream
I cup pecorino romano cheese
1/2 cup ricotta cheese
2 tbsp chopped garlic
1/2 cup chopped genoa salami
1/2 cup frozen peas
chopped fresh parsley
black pepper to taste
1. In a pot of boiling water cook pasta for about 8 minutes till aldante
2. In a separate skillet on low/med heat fry salami till slightly cooked, remove salami to a paper towel to dry
3. Dry skillet and add butter on low/medium heat, add garlic to slightly brown.
4. Add cream, peas, salami, black pepper, bring to a slight boil then reduce heat to low and simmer for about 5 minutes.
5. Remove sauce from heat and add ricotta cheese and romano cheese and combine into sauce stirring well.
6. Pour over pasta and garnish with fresh parsley and Enjoy.