1 box rigatoni pasta
1 stick butter
1 cup heavy cream
I cup pecorino romano cheese
1/2 cup ricotta cheese
2 tbsp chopped garlic
1/2 cup chopped genoa salami
1/2 cup frozen peas
chopped fresh parsley
black pepper to taste
1. In a pot of boiling water cook pasta for about 8 minutes till aldante
2. In a separate skillet on low/med heat fry salami till slightly cooked, remove salami to a paper towel to dry
3. Dry skillet and add butter on low/medium heat, add garlic to slightly brown.
4. Add cream, peas, salami, black pepper, bring to a slight boil then reduce heat to low and simmer for about 5 minutes.
5. Remove sauce from heat and add ricotta cheese and romano cheese and combine into sauce stirring well.
6. Pour over pasta and garnish with fresh parsley and Enjoy.
Copyright 2017 WBRC. All rights reserved.