• 1 Tbsp. olive oil
• 1 medium onion, diced
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 2 Tbsp. seeded and minced jalapeño pepper
• Two 15.5-ounce cans pinto or black beans, drained and rinsed
• ¼ cup fresh lime juice
• 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
• ¼ cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
• ¼ cup Salsa Senorita, any variety
• ½ tsp. salt
• ¼ tsp. ground black pepper, to taste
For the spider web garnish:
• ¼ cup reduced-fat sour cream
• 1 tsp. fresh lime juice
• 1 small plastic spider (optional)
Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring, until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in the garlic and jalapeño and cook for 1 minute.
Place the beans in a food processor. Add the onion mixture and the remaining ingredients and process until smooth. Spread the dip into a wide, shallow serving dish.
To make the spider web garnish, stir the sour cream and lime juice together in a small bowl. Place it into one end of a plastic bag, and snip a small hole in the corner of the bag. Pipe the sour cream mixture onto the dip in the shape of a spider web.
Place the plastic spider on top. Serve with chips or fresh veggies.