Rosemary Infused Sautéed Squash
2 tablespoons of butter or olive oil
5 medium yellow squash
1/2 of a medium onion (purple or yellow)
1/4 cup chopped tri-color peppers (red, yellow and green bell peppers)
2 sprigs of fresh Rosemary (finely diced)
Salt and pepper to taste*
*1918 seasoning and herb blend added for signature taste
1. Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat.
2. Add onion and cook just till tender.
3. Add yellow squash and continue cooking over medium heat, stirring until squash begins to soften.
4. Add tri-color peppers
5. Add salt, pepper and finely diced rosemary
6. Cover and continue cooking over low heat until nice and tender