MARY GRACE WITH VILLAGE TAVERN'S THAI CHICKEN SALAD
2 CUPS Mixed Greens
1 CUP Green Cabbage, julienne 1/8"
1 CUP Red Cabbage, julienne 1/8"
½ CUP Shredded Carrots
2 Tablespoons Edamame
1 Tablespoons Scallions, sliced 1/8"
¼ CUP Cucumber, peeled, cored and julienned 1/16", 2" long
1 CUP Chicken, roasted, cooled, thinly sliced, 1/8"
½ CUP Lime Cilantro Dressing
¼ CUP Fried Wontons mix in salad or Fried Noodles
3 Tablespoons Thai Peanut Dressing, drizzled
¼ CUP Fried Wontons, garnish
Sesame Seeds for Garnish, Optional
1. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Mix well, making sure all items are coated well with Lime Cilantro dressing.
3. Pile salad in center of a serving salad bowl.
4. Drizzle Thai Peanut Dressing out of squirt bottle over salad.
5. Garnish with wontons on top and sesame seeds over the entire salad.)