1. Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by WBRC, LLC P.O. 6 Birmingham, AL 35201 and Gaylord Opryland 2800 Opryland Dr., Nashville, TN 37214. The promotion begins at 9:00am Thursday November 19, 2015. Entries must be received by Monday November 23, 2015 at 7:30pm. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to FOX6 WBRC and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for contacting winners and for directional demographic research. There’s no purchase necessary to win.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of the following counties in the station’s viewing area: Bibb, Blount, Calhoun, Cherokee, Chilton, Clay, Coosa, Cullman, Etowah, Fayette, Greene, Hale, Jefferson, Marion, Marshall, Pickens, St. Clair, Shelby, Talladega, Tuscaloosa, Walker and Winston, who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Raycom Media, Inc., WBRC, LLC, Gaylord Opryland, the other Sponsor(s), and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Only one entry per email address per day will be accepted, multiple submissions from a single email in a single day will be disqualified.
3. How to Enter. There are one (1) ways to enter this promotion. Beginning on Monday November 9, 2015 at 9:00am individuals can visit the WBRC FOX6 News Facebook Page and select the Christmas at Gaylord Opryland Resort Trip Certificate Giveaway post, follow the link and complete the form. Entries must be received by Monday November 23, 2015 at 7:30pm in order to qualify. All entries become the property of Sponsor(s), and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants. Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry.
Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction.
By entering this promotion, entrant agrees that WBRC-TV and the other Sponsor(s) of this promotion may provide entrant with promotional materials and that WBRC-TV may release entrant’s personally identifiable registration information to the other Sponsor(s) for that purpose. WBRC-TV is not responsible for the use of entrant’s personally identifiable information by the other Sponsor(s).
5. Prize(s). One (1) prize will be awarded. Winners will receive one (1) certificate valid for two (2) nights traditional room accommodations (Sunday-Thursday) for two (2) people at Gaylord Opryland Resort, two (2) tickets for ICE! featuring The Nutcracker, two (2) tickets to Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical, two (2) tickets to Larry Gatlin & The Gatlin Brothers Christmas Dinner Show, two (2) tickets to Treasures for the Holidays, and two (2) tickets for a ride on the Delta Riverboats inside Gaylord Opryland. Approximate retail value is $1000.00.
This original certificate must be submitted when requesting stay. Please retain a copy for your records and allow two weeks in advance of desired date of stay for processing.
Certificate is valid for Sunday - Thursday stays on select dates November 20 through December 25, 2015, and subject to availability at time of booking. Blackout dates apply. Certificate is not replaceable if lost, stolen, destroyed or expired. Expiration date cannot be modified or extended, Night(s) of stay must occur on or before the certificate's expiration date.
Treasures for the Holidays valid through December 20, 2015 based on availability.
Room nights and amenities must be used consecutively.
Meals, valet parking, alcohol, gratuities and transportation are not included, unless specified.
Certificate is void and will not be honored if sold for cash or other consideration, auctioned on the internet or redistributed by any third party.
No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned by the winner(s). Sponsor(s) reserve the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
6. How the Prizes are Awarded. Winners will be selected by random drawing. Winners will be notified via email supplied during entry process on or about Monday November 30, 2015.
7. Odds of Winning. Odds of being a prize winner depends on the number of entries received.
8. Prize Limitations: Only one (1) winner per household. Individuals are eligible to win only one (1) prize from WBRC-sponsored competitions within any 30-day period, regardless of the number of giveaways entered. Winner of the Competition must claim prize by Friday December 11, 2015 or the prize will be forfeited.
9. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver’s license or other appropriate picture state issued identification is required to claim a prize. The winner(s) will be required to execute a release and affidavit of eligibility at the station located at 1720 Valley View Drive Birmingham, AL 35209 on normal business days between 8:30AM – 4:00PM by Friday December 11, 2015 or the prize will be forfeited. A winner must take possession of his or her prize by Friday December 11, 2015 or the prize will be forfeited.
Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. WBRC-TV will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one-year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from WBRC-TV if WBRC-TV reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service.
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that WBRC-TV, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner’s name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
10. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury or death resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused. By entering you completely release Facebook from any and all responsibility.
11. Sponsor’s Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by WBRC-TV. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by WBRC-TV are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor’s/Sponsors’ web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion).
12. List of Winners. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to P.O. Box 6, Birmingham, AL between November 30, 2015 through December 26, 2015.