2 Cups Butter, unsalted (1 LB.)
½ Cup Cream Cheese (1/4 LB.)
2 ¼ Cup Sugar, granulated
2 EACH Eggs, whole
½ teaspoon Kosher Salt
1 ½ Cups AP Flour
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1. Preheat oven to 325 F.
2. Spray 4 mini spring form pans with pan spray and line the bottom with parchment paper.
3. Prepare the cake batter: In stand mixer, cream butter, cream cheese and sugar at speed 2 for 2 minutes.
4. Add eggs one at a time and beat on speed 1 (low) for 20 seconds after each addition.
5. Whisk flour and salt, then add to the creamed mixture. Beat on low until just incorporated, making sure not to over beat.
6. Pour cake batter into prepared spring form pans evenly. Top with the layer of cream cheese mixture evenly distributed.
7. Bake 50 minutes to 1 Hour or until tops are golden and a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center of the cakes.
8. Take it out from the oven. Let it rest for 10 minutes and invert each immediately to unmold it and take out the parchment paper.
9. Cool down, store and refrigerate until service.
1 Each Butter Cake
¼ Cup Raspberry Sauce
1 Scoop Vanilla Ice Cream
4 Each Strawberries, fresh
8 Each Blueberries, fresh
1. Microwave it for 1 minute or until hot.
2. Using squirt bottles, squirt the raspberry sauce in zigzag motion at the center completely around the inside rim of the plate.
3. Place warm butter cake at the center of the plate.
4. Drizzle the cake with raspberry sauces. Arrange strawberry halves and blueberries around the butter cake.
5. Top butter cake with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and more raspberry sauce if desired.
6. Serve immediately.