Here's what you saw on Good Day Alabama on April 6, 2015:
JEH JEH LIVE - Get Healthy on the Railroad, sponsored by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama, returns to Railroad Park with a lineup of free exercise classes. The initiative runs March through October 2015, and the classes include Jazzercise, bootcamp, Zumba, yoga, and a walking class. Participants are asked to arrive 15 minutes early to sign in before each class. The classes, which take place at various locations throughout the park, will be held every weekday at 6pm, weather permitting. Necessary cancellations are announced on Railroad Park's website, as well as Twitter and Facebook pages. The 2015 Get Healthy Line-up includes The New Jazzercise on Mondays, Bootcamp at Railroad Park on Tuesdays, Zumba at Railroad Park on Wednesdays, Yoga at Railroad Park on Thursdays, and Happy Feet Friday on Fridays. For more information, visit railroadpark.org
How to Spot this Scam:
1. The government typically doesn't call, text or email.
2. Don't pay any money for a "free" government grant.
3. Phone numbers can deceive. Some con artists use Internet technology to disguise their area code in Caller ID systems.
4. Be wary of look-a-like government agencies.
5. Pick up the phone. If you receive a suspicious call or email, call the local government agency to check its legitimacy.
For more information, visit bbb.org.