Here's what you saw on Good Day Alabama for March 16, 2015:
1. Blood In The Stool - If you see a small amount in the stool, see your doctor. It could be a sign of hemorrhoids, anal fissures, or inflammatory bowel disease, or even cancer.
2. Change in Consistency - Solid to loose could mean an underlying condition known as IBS - Irritable Bowel Syndrome
3. Color Change - Generally brown due to bile, produced by the liver. Black is internal bleeding, green is typically ok, and slight color changes could be foods.
4. Continual Diarrhea - Infection, food intolerance, or ulcerative colitis
5. Constipation - Lack of hydration, mediation side effects, not enough fiber and whole foods, emotional health.
For more information, visit drasa.com/