1.Plastic Containers - Plastic breaks down over time and can cause excess phthalates to be released. These are hormone disrupting chemicals. Switch to glass instead.For more information, visit http://www.drasa.com/
2. Nonstick Pans - These contain PFOA or perfluorooctanoic acid which is shown to cause cancer. Switch to stainless or ceramic instead.
3. Fabric and Upholstery Sprays - Stain blockers contain these phthalates that are known to affect the hormone system.
4. Cleaning Products - Contain harmful chemicals that can cause cancer and effect hormones. Consider baking soda, vinegar, lemon oil, and borax to avoid coating your home with toxins.
5. Antiperspirants - They contain aluminum and parabens, which can cause various challenges to the body by blocking the sweat glands. Choose organic deodorants instead.
6. Sunscreens With Oxybenzone - Be careful with oxybenzone. Some research has shown these to cause some health issues such as hormone disruption. Look for more natural sunscreens that contain zinc oxide.