Here's what you saw on Good Day Alabama for February 16, 2015:
1. Eat More Celery - Celery and celery root have been used in Chinese medicine for more than a century to help lower blood pressure. Contains phytochemical called a phthalide that helps relax the arterial walls and lower pressure.
2. Broccoli - Loaded with Vitamin C and Nitric Oxide, it helps to relax the vessels and lower blood pressure.
3. Dandilion - Has been used for centuries to help as a diuretic. It will excrete the sodium and preserve the potassium
4. Salmon - Cold water fish is loaded with heart healthy omega 3 fats that help reduce plaquing in the arteries and reduces fats in the blood/triglycerides
5. Berries - High in potassium, vitamin C , and, fiber.
6. Beans and Peas - Contain high amounts of fiber and B-vitamins such as folate.
For more information, visit http://www.drasa.com/.