Here's what you saw on Good Day Alabama for Feb. 2, 2015:
1. Exercise More - Start with 10 minutes a day, 6 days per week. Create the habit.
2. Eat More - Strive for 5-6 Small Meals per day, spaced 3-4 hours apart. This will provide the consistent nutrition and speed the metabolism.
3. Drink More - Drop the coffee altogether or just 1 cup a day. Get half your bodyweight in ounces of water daily. Add lemon and stevia to add taste.
4. Sleep More - Make a goal to add an hour to what you are getting each day now.
5. Laugh More - Find something each day that makes you laugh hard.
6. Forgive More - Think of one major relationship that is strained and make a goal to resolve it this year.
For more information, visit http://www.drasa.com/. You can follow him on Twitter - @drasa.