Smoking AC unit sparks evacuation at Springville High School - WBRC FOX6 News - Birmingham, AL

Smoking AC unit sparks evacuation at Springville High School

Source: MGN Online Source: MGN Online
SPRINGVILLE, AL (WBRC) -

Springville High School had a little excitement on the first day of the school year when an AC unit malfunctioned.

Principal Dr. Robert Harris tells FOX6 that the unit began smoking. Students were evacuated to get away from the scene and they were let back in shortly after and released on time.

Copyright 2013 WBRC. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly