½ Pound Cream Cheese (Softened)
¾ Cup Sour Cream
¾ Cup Mayonnaise
1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice, Fresh
1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
¼ teaspoons Kosher Salt
1 Pound Crab Meat, Cleaned and drained
As Needed Butter, melted
As Needed Hoagie Rolls
As Needed Green Leaf Lettuce
As Needed Lemon Wedges
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire Sauce and salt, until the cream cheese is in dime size lumps and stop mixing. You can use a whisk, hand-mixer or a Kitchen Aid mixer.
- Fold crabmeat into cheese mixture until well combined.
- Place in a oven-safe dish or portion 1 cup portions into crocks, wrap with plastic wrap and foil.
- Place crab dip in a pre-heated oven (350 F) for 10-20 minutes or until hot. Remove from oven.
- Turn your oven into the broiler mode, remove the cover of the dish, be careful not to burn yourself with the steam, then place it back in the oven and toast the surface of the crab dip until golden brown.
- Slice hoagie rolls in half lengthwise once. Brush each piece with melted butter. (If bread is not buttered evenly it will not brown properly.)
- In a pre-heated large saute pan, toast hoagie rolls until golden brown. Wedge into triangle pieces.
- Place dish on a large plate. Arrange bread around the crab dip dish.
- Garnish with leaf lettuce and lemon wedge.
- Place a serving spoon on the side of the plate.