Peanut Butter Dog Treats
From Mary's Cakes & Pastries (Northport, AL)
(makes about 25 medium sized treats)
1 1/2 cup rye flour
1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup (5 oz) peanut butter
1 cup water
2 tbsp. oil
1 tsp. instant yeast (optional)
1. Mix oil, water and peanut butter in a bowl.
2. Add flour and yeast, mix until smooth and forms ball.
3. Roll out and cut with cookie cutter
4. Let rise (if you used yeast) until doubled in volume. You can skip this step if you omitted the yeast.
5. Bake at 350 F. until dry and crispy.
6. Cool and serve to your doggy.