Easy Kisses Cocoa Cookies
* About 48 HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates
* 1 pouch (17.5 oz.) BETTY CROCKER Sugar Cookie Mix
* 1/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa or HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Cocoa
* 1/2 cup (1 stick) plus 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
* 1 cup finely chopped pecans
* Powdered sugar
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Remove wrappers from chocolates.
2. Stir together cookie mix and cocoa. Add butter and pecans. Work with hands until dough forms a ball. Mold scant tablespoon of dough around each chocolate, covering completely. Shape into balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
3. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set. Cool about 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Roll in powdered sugar. Roll in powdered sugar again just before serving, if desired. About 4 dozen cookies.
GDA Cooking - December 7, 2010