Famous Blackened Tilapia with Cucumber Dill Weed Sauce
4 Fresh Tilapia Filet 4-5oz.
¼ cup olive oil
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp salt
½ cup Lawry's blackening seasoning
1 tsp Paprika
1 clove of fresh garlic
4 medium Shrimp
1 lb fresh spinach
1) In a medium size mixing bowl add all dry ingredients.
2) Rinse the fish in cold water, pat dry.
Place fish in the bowl with seasoning, pat on both sides to
ensure the fish is well coated.
3) In a large skillet add olive oil (approx. 3 tablespoons, turn on medium
heat, when the skillet is hot, add fish and allow it to cook for about
4-5 minutes on each side.
4) In a separate skillet, turn on medium heat add olive oil (approx. 3
tablespoons) and sliced fresh garlic. Let cook for about 1 min. add
shrimp and spinach. Cook until spinach is tender.
5) Remove fish from skillet and place on a serving platter. Place cooked shrimp and spinach on top of fish than add sauce
(Dill weed Sauce) ½ cucumber sliced,1 cup sour cream, salt and pepper per taste, 1tsp lemon juice,
1 tsp Dry dill weed mix all ingredients in a blender for about 30 seconds.