2 Tablespoons Butter, melted
½ Cup Ham, diced ¼"
1 Cup Andouille Sausage, sliced on a bias
½ Cup Fresh Spinach, chopped 1"
½ Cup Fried Potatoes
1 ½ teaspoon Pesto Sauce
¼ teaspoon Kosher Salt
¼ teaspoon Black Pepper, ground
1 Cup Scrambled Eggs
1 Tablespoon Tomatoes, diced ¼"
½ Cup Scallion curls, 1/8"**
1. Heat butter in an 8-inch non-stick omelette pan over medium high flame until butter sizzles.
2. Add ham and sausage and sauté for 1 minute. Add fried potatoes and sauté for another 30 seconds.
3. Ladle scrambled eggs into pan. Soft scramble with a rubber spatula. Once it's almost set, fold in spinach and scramble in pesto sauce. Season with salt and black pepper.
4. Mound high in a serving plate, garnish with diced tomatoes and scallion curls.
**Cut Scallions into 3" length, slice into 1/8" julienne strips, place in ice water until it curls, drain and dry with paper towels.
FOR FRIED POTATOES:
1. Cut frozen French Fries into ½ inch pieces.
2. Deep fry until golden brown.
3. Place in a plate lined with paper towel to drain oil.
Noon Cooking - December 3, 2010