2 Tablespoons Butter, melted
6 Each Eggs, whole, beaten
1 Tablespoon Butter, melted
¾ Cup Roasted Turkey , sliced or diced ¼ inch (Leftover from Thanksgiving or Christmas)
2 Tablespoons Onions, diced ¼"
2 Tablespoons Green Peppers, diced, ¼"
2 Tablespoons Red Peppers, diced ¼"
2 Tablespoons Yellow Peppers, diced, ¼"
½ teaspoon Blackening Spice
1/8 teaspoon Kosher salt
1/8 teaspoon Black Pepper, coarse grind
2 Slices Pepperjack Cheese, julienne, ¼"
½ Cup Fried Potatoes
1 Tablespoon Scallions, sliced 1/8"
¾ Cup Fried Tortilla Strips
½ teaspoon Parsley, chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- Heat 2 Tablespoons of butter in an 8-inch non-stick omelette pan over medium high flame until butter sizzles.
- Ladle egg mixture into pan. Allow eggs to begin to "set". Soft scramble with a rubber spatula. Spread evenly over pan.
- While omelet is cooking, in a pre-heated sauté pan with 1 Tablespoon of butter, sauté onions, peppers and turkey. Cook for 1 minute. Add potatoes and scallions and sauté for another 1 minute. Season with Blackening spice, salt and black pepper mix. Mound at the center of the omelet.
- Top with julienne Pepperjack cheese and place in the oven for 1 or 2 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
- Slide Fritata at the center of a serving plate. Garnish with Fried Tortilla strips and chopped parsley.
FOR FRIED POTATOES:
1. Cut frozen French Fries into ½ inch pieces.
2. Deep fry until golden brown.
3. Place in a plate lined with paper towel to drain oil.
FOR FRIED TORTILLA STRIPS:
1. In a cutting board, cut 2 pieces of 8 inch flour tortilla into ¼ inch strips.
2. Fry until golden brown.