Serves 4-6 Prep 5 minutes Cook 25 minutes
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon pepper
8 (4-ounce) boneless center-cut pork sirloin chops
1 cup nonfat buttermilk
Best Yet brand cooking spray
3 tablespoons Best Yet brand vegetable oil
1 cup fat-free milk
1/4 teaspoon salt
- Reserve 2 tablespoons flour, and set aside. Place remaining flour in a shallow dish.
- Combine Cajun seasoning, garlic powder, and pepper. Rub pork chops evenly on both sides with seasoning mixture.
- Dip pork in buttermilk; dredge in flour. Lightly coat both sides of pork with cooking spray.
- Cook pork, in batches, in hot oil in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Add reserved 2 tablespoons flour to pan drippings in skillet; stir in milk and salt, and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly. Serve immediately with pork. Garnish, if desired.