Margarita Grilled Chicken
Serves 4 prep time – marinate overnight cook time 8 min
• 1-1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
• 2 cups bottled margarita mix or 2 cans frozen concentrate thawed
• 2 chopped cloves of garlic
• ¼ cup Best Yet brand soy sauce
• 2 tbsp chopped cilantro (optional)
1. Pour the margarita mix and remaining ingredients into a large resealable plastic bag. Add the chicken breasts, and press out as much of the air as possible before sealing. Marinate 4 to 8 hours in the refrigerator.
2. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
3. Lightly oil the grill grate. Remove chicken from marinade, and discard the marinade. Grill chicken 8 minutes per side, or until juices run clear.
CATHY BORDEN - BRUNO'S SUPERMARKETS