Berries and Cream
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2/3 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 teaspoons nonfat evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon Marsala wine
- 1 tablespoon chopped toasted hazelnuts
- Layer the strawberries and blueberries in 6 individual serving dishes.
- Using an electric beater, whip together the ricotta cheese, milk, sugar and wine. Spoon a portion of the cream over each fruit serving, top with toasted hazelnuts, and serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 117 | Total Fat: 4.6g | Cholesterol: 13mg