Asian Tuna Salad
Zea Rotisserie and Grill
5 oz Ahi Tuna Fillet, Bluefin or Yellowfin
5 oz. Stir Fry Sauce or Zea Thai Sauce
6 oz. Romaine Hearts, chopped
.25 oz Fresh Radicchio, chopped
2 oz Shredded Carrots
.25 oz Fried Udon Noodles
2 Tblspn Fried Almonds, Slivered
½ Cup Shredded Cabbage
2 oz Asian Peanut Ginger Dressing or Asian Sesame Dressing
.5 oz Sweet Chili Glaze
1 Tblspn. Toasted Sesame Seeds
.5 Tblspn each Chopped fresh Basil, Green Onion and Cilantro
- Marinate Tuna in Stir Fry Sauce for 15 min to 30 min.
- Remove Tuna from marinade and sear in hot skillet. Approx. 2 min per side for rare. Remove from skillet and allow to rest while preparing salad.
- In large bowl, combine Romaine, Radicchio, carrots, cabbage and almonds.
- Toss salad with Dressing to coat and pile onto chilled plate.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds
- Slice Tuna into 4 or 5 strips and place onto salad.
- Drizzle Sweet Chili Glaze onto Tuna
- Top salad with Fried Udon Noodles and Chopped Herbs, serve immediately.