8 oz peeled shrimp
1/2 # sliced mushrooms
1/4 c sliced green onions
1/4 c softened butter
1/4 c dry white wine
2-3 T chopped parsley
1/2 T minced garlic
salt and pepper, to taste
olive oil for sauteing
1) In a skillit over medium high heat, add olive oil, shrimp,
mushrooms, garlic and green onions.
2) Saute til shrimp just turn pink.
3) Add white wine, parsley, salt and pepper; cook til wine is reduced
4) Add butter and shake pan (do not stir), forming the sauce.
5) Serve immediately with white rice.
GDA Cooking - March 30, 2010