BIRMINGHAM, AL (WBRC) – Alabama IHOP locations will be stepping up to help the Children's Miracle Network on National Pancake Day.
On Tuesday from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., Alabama IHOP customers can get a free short stack of buttermilk pancakes and will asked to make a donation to the Children's Miracle Network. One hundred percent of all donations will be donated to Children's Hospital.
A longtime supporter of CMN, IHOP has celebrated National Pancake Day with this special promotion since 2006 and raised $2 million for charities in the communities in which it operates.
You can participate in National Pancake Day at any of these IHOP locations:
• Birmingham (5243 Highway 280) and (7748 Crestwood Blvd.)
• Decatur (1428 Beltline Road SW)
• Dothan (3407 Ross Clark Circle)
• Homewood (221 State Farm Parkway)
• Huntsville (3001 S. Memorial Parkway) and (6151 University Drive NW)
• Montgomery (115 Eastern Blvd.) and (2950 E. South Blvd.)
• Oxford (1904 U.S. Highway 78 E)
• Pelham (2000 Pelham Parkway)
• Prattville (2729 Legends Parkway)
• Tuscaloosa (724 Skyland Boulevard)