Berry Munch Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad
10 Thank U Berry Munch™ Girl Scout Cookies®
• 1 package mixed salad greens
• 1 package (6 oz.) fully cooked chicken breast strips
• ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
• ¼ cup dried cranberries or Craisins
• cup mandarin oranges
• ½ cup Berry Munch Salad Topping (see below)
• Balsamic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
Salad Topping Ingredients
• 1 TBS Vegetable Oil
• 2 TBS Honey
• 1 tsp grated orange rind
• 1 ½ cups Pecans
• 10 Thank U Berry Munch Cookies, broken into ½" pieces
Place salad greens in a serving bowl, scatter toppings on salad, and serve with salad dressing.
Salad Topping Directions
1. In a four-cup bowl, stir together the honey, oil and orange rind.
2. Add pecans and stir to coat. Add cookie pieces and stir to coat.
3. Spread mixture evenly in greased jelly roll pan or on a cookie sheet.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Cool.
Serve with Ciabatta bread. Salad topping is tasty on any salad, and is also a great addition to any trail mix.