BIRMINGHAM, AL (WBRC) - If you're heading out to your summer vacation, make sure you have some of these items! MyScoop joins us with our FOX6 Summer Must Haves.
1) Essie Nail Polish ($8.00)- This year it is all about subtle and warm colors. Essie's Summer 2009 Collection includes hot pinks, soft corals and nudes in fun names like Lovie Dovie, Not Just a Pretty Face and Cute as a Button. If you like brighter colors, check out Perky Purple from their Neon Collection. Available at www.essieshop.com or Halcyon Day Spa at the Summit.
2) Azula Summer Mat ($14.49)- Fashionably designed by a mother of four that women sit on the edge of the pool to keep their bathing suit from snagging. Water, mildew, mold and chlorine resistant. Available at the Nesting Place in Cahaba Heights (www.thenestingplaceinc.com) or online at www.myazula.com.
3) Perfekt Skincare ($48.00)-We are big fans of Perfekt Beauty at My Scoop. This multi-tasking, modern gel-mousse glides on effortlessly to instantly help reduce the appearance of dry skin, uneven skin tone, redness, rough skin, self tanner streaks, varicose veins ...and stretch marks. Body Perfection Gel provides natural buildable coverage and leaves the skin with a smooth airbrushed and sunkissed glow. Available at Sephora or online at www.perfektbeauty.com.
4) Havaianas ($34.00)- Can you believe these shoes have been around since the 60's? These flip flops continue to be a favorite staple amoung celebrities and fashionsitas.
The latest Havaianas model is the "High Look" which is a wedge sandal. Available at Laura Kathryn in Crestline Village or www.havaianasus.com.
5) Diane Von Furstenberg ($255.00)- A comfty and simple option for summer that can be dressed up for a night on the town or casual for weekend getaway. This one is by Diane Von Furstenberg. Black silk with gold detailing and loose fitting. Available at Saks Fifth Avenue.
6) Candace Ang Necklace ($195.00)- Multi-strand necklaces are a big hit this summer season. My Scoop likes this one from Swank in Mountain Brook Village.