2 (5-ounce) Ribeye steaks
Chef Ron's steak seasoning
6 raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Black Pepper
1.5 cup Queso Cheese
1/4 cup Parsley chopped
1 cup butter
2 lemons sliced in quarters
1. Preheat a pan to high. Season the steaks liberally with the Chef Ron’s steak seasoning on both sides. Cook the steaks over high heat: about 2 minutes on each side for rare, 2 1/2 minutes on each side for medium-rare, 3 1/2 minutes on each side for medium, and 4 1/2 minutes on each side for medium well.
2. Add half the butter to a large skillet and heat over high heat. Add the shrimp skewers and cook the shrimp on both sides until they are opaque throughout, about 1 to 2 minutes per side.
3. Fill a deep fryer with oil and heat it to 350 degrees F. Alternatively, heat oil in a large, heavy Dutch oven to 350 degrees F; do not fill pan more than halfway full with oil. Drop the fries into the fryer and cook until they are golden brown, about 5 minutes. Remove to a paper towel lined plate to drain and season the fries with salt.
4. Heat queso cheese on very low heat. Do no let it burn.
5. Cut steak into 1/2-inch cubes.
6. Place fries on a plate and top with steak, shrimp, fresh parsley, and queso cheese. Garnish with a lemon wedge and serve with a small serving of ranch dressing on the side. Serve immediately.
Sweet Heat Chicken Wings:
1 pound chicken wings, separated at joints, tips discarded
1 1/2 cups Louisiana-style hot sauce
3/4 cup butter
1 cup honey
1 pinch garlic salt
1 pinch ground black pepper
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper to taste
1. Fill pan with oil to preheat
2. Fry the chicken 8 to 12 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear. Remove chicken to a large roasting pan.
3. In a saucepan over medium heat, mix the hot sauce, butter, honey, garlic salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. Simmer about 10 minutes, until blended and heated through. Pour the sauce over the chicken wings and stir to coat.
4. Serve with your favorite side and a small serving of ranch dressing on the side.